Kazam Finale!


Hello everyone! So here is the end of the Kazam series. I just wanted to throw a few things out there in regards to this particular series. I will admit, this series is similar to a two-parter I did not too long ago called, "Breakfast at Tiffany's." I really liked the idea of not being forced against one's will to do this kind of stuff while still having some control. As my avid readers may know, I love Stephaine Cane and when I saw this series, I knew I wanted to do something with it. One of the reasons why is because it is a set that alludes to some sort of fraternity. In case you couldn't tell, I hate the entire Greek system so it seemed like a perfect evil for me. I went from there and started writing. It got to the point where I started to think, why would someone do this, change someone into a sissy sextoy? I started to think about it and I thought about putting in the twist that maybe neither of the characters are in the right. The entire story up until this point you sympathize with my character but I love this twist because it changes how you feel. At the end, you kind of think that my character almost deserved it. I really enjoyed writing this one, in case you couldn't tell. I hope everyone else enjoyed it too. I'd lastly like to say that I'm going to work on yet another series AND a fun thing for my readers, so keep your eyes peeled!
 

Blog Archive